• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nothing in it at all. ****ing cheating Italian ****s, they've done it again. Can't believe these soft ones are given and Kewell got nothing last night when he was brought down.

Son Of Coco

De Rossi you ****ing cheating diving ****. Nice flick of the legs. Yeah, he was being held onto by the Kiwi, didn't realise this made you a paraplegic though.

Meridio

International Regular
FFS, if you give a penalty for that you're going to give a penalty for every ball into the box.

andyc

**** I hate big celebrations for a penalty. Congrats, you slotted a ball in from 12 yards.

99*

International Debutant
Balls.

Ah well, we've done it before against these cheap pricks, lets score again.

grecian

Soft pen, think it's harsh myself, if you give those you should give about 20 a match.

duffer

You'd think he would've read the scouting report though right? Grab and pulling an Italian player's shirt in the box was asking for trouble. Was just a horribly dumb thing to do, what did he expect to happen?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
**** I hate big celebrations for a penalty. Congrats, you slotted a ball in from 12 yards.
Haha yeah it's so lame. Penalties overall are the most unsatisfying element of the sport, IMO. They're a necessary evil of course but it's a very average way to see games decided, not to mention shootouts.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FFS, if you give a penalty for that you're going to give a penalty for every ball into the box.
Yup. Fair comment. Shirt pulling drives me mental, but it's so rare refs call it. Just hope he's consistent with the next similar offence.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good save there.

Italy have been very impressive, reckon the fact we've held them to one goal is pretty awesome considering how well they've played.