• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Love the sea of orange when Holland play

Always liked Holland anyway, 98 made me like them more then it was cemented when I drew them in the sweep this year. I was disappointed to learn that Bergkamp wasn't playing but I guess he still doesn't want to fly. :(

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Second match of the day coming up then, looking forward to this one, classic sort of world cup group game.

Steulen

International Regular
Rubbish game until Elia came off the bench. Still, had my 3-1 prediction vindicated when I managed to score 3 pints of Guinness while only conceding 1 trip to the loo.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Second match of the day coming up then, looking forward to this one, classic sort of world cup group game.
The kiss of death if ever I've seen one. :p

A goal now at least, please God let that kickstart this dire, dire ****ing game.

Furball

Evil Scotsman

A goal now at least, please God let that kickstart this dire, dire ****ing game.
Why the Euros >>>>> World Cup for me, 2 utterly mediocre sides who have no right calling themselves one of the 32 best teams.

Pothas

Yeah, we can hope. Is still a classic! Dire games have always been part of the world cup to be fair.

Is just a shame that the Germans have provided us with the most entertainment so far.

Pothas

Not like the European sides have all been great either, did you see Greece for ****s sake?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've got money on a draw here, so this is killing me. Off the ****ing post!

Come on, Cameroon.