• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ticket - check

Driver - check

Now for 10 hours drinking with something being played on a tv in the background

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going to go to bed in the next 20 minutes or so and get up. That way there'll be about 5 hours sleep in the bank. Was going to walk to a local bar and watch it, but think I'll just settle in here at home. That way, if it turns ugly, I can go back to bed.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have to say Serbia looked a lot worse than I imagined based on their qualification campaign. Complete brain fade for the pen tho.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Serbia going to have to take some drastitch measures to get through after that diabolitch penalty.

Loved the outraged expression on the earlier Defender-itch's face when he was sent off after the second yellow. Take that you cynitchal ****!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ghana had so much energy and aggression. It was like watching 11 Michael Essiens. But Serbia, despite being so uninspired, were dealing with pretty much everything thrown at them until the brain fade.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
How the hell does that bloke have the audacity to comlain to the referee and looked shocked when the penalty was given?!? He basically caught the ball in mid-air and it was blatantly deliberate, cheeky ****.