• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Depends if they get clearance first doesn't it, but I think I read that there is a player already out training who'd step up.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Not really the biggest fan of soccer but I can't wait for this to start. Go Australia!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can't believe how close it is! Heading into Darling Harbour for South Africa vs Mexico, should be fantastic. Determined not to miss a minute of any game.

R_D

International Debutant
Yeah can't wait for this to start....... getting a new tv and everything :)

3 of exams will be out of the way by 11th as well.. :happy:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See the Krauts are yapping it up pretty well in advance. Dunno why they're so complacent. Not like they're playing England :ph34r:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really rate this German side right now. Probably a bit young to win the whole thing but in a couple of years time they'll be more or less favourites to win the Euros.

Really hope our guys get in their faces and make this difficult for them but they have a very good squad imo.

Last edited:

Jarquis

It's a bit itty-bitty IMO. Some real obvious strengths but then some deficiences as well. Agree that there's a lot of promise in it and they'll be better placed in a few years.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If I'm going down, I'm taking everybody with me

Pretty sure it was the last WC where I got all the Aussies to hate me, relationships have been carefully rebuilt, just so I could get them to hate me even more.

If you think I'm unbearable when we beat the Aussies at cricket (which, let's face it, is a lot) then wait to see what happens should we meet in the knockout round in this.

Not gonna happen though as you generally have to win games to proceed in the World Cup, puts ye crims at a distinct disadvantage :ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If I'm going down, I'm taking everybody with me

Pretty sure it was the last WC where I got all the Aussies to hate me, relationships have been carefully rebuilt, just so I could get them to hate me even more.

If you think I'm unbearable when we beat the Aussies at cricket (which, let's face it, is a lot) then wait to see what happens should we meet in the knockout round in this.

Not gonna happen though as you generally have to win games to proceed in the World Cup, puts ye crims at a distinct disadvantage :ph34r:
I'll be taking a similar approach. Carn the Hun.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Corrin flying the flag which is a derivative of the one which would have been flying over England had the Aussies not bailed you out, frankly.

duffer

Wish you English boys luck tbh. Going to need a remarkably high level of trolling to really make an impact though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, not if past experience is anything to go on. Should unban Ben just so we can get him involved too. I would suggest Aussie too, but there are some places that even I will not go.