• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

R_D

International Debutant
I know its only a warm up match but New Zealand over Serbia 1-0. WHAT?

By reading some of the "experts" here (and other places) I was expecting the Serbian players, with their humongous bodies and flowing hair and rippling muscles to crush teams like puny New Zealanders with their awesome skill 50-0.

What happened to the Chelsea player? Why didn't he slay the pathetic kiwis with his Chelsea powers?

I'm starting to think this football game is about well disciplined players playing as a team rather than a sport about individual superstars single-handedly destroying the opposition while the non-superstars fill up the numbers.

Football a team game where the better team wins? Thats crazy talk!

We all know what makes a good national team is how many players they have in Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona and star in good Nike commercials.
:laugh:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LMAO @ Slippyslip posts.

Reckon it'll be Germany and us or Serbia to get through.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Might be time to take a punt on Milligan, just don't think Moore has the legs for International football, barely had the legs for club football.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Was a Briton fan myself, Fully tricked Longbowman cause some serious damage.
Yeah, it was their range that made them so good. You'd just stick them half the map away and they could nail anything in their range. They had a pretty slow firing rate though, let them down a bit.

ripper868

International Coach
Yeah, it was their range that made them so good. You'd just stick them half the map away and they could nail anything in their range. They had a pretty slow firing rate though, let them down a bit.
Yeah, but you get two lots of 40, scatter stance, firing in volleys with pikes interspered among that in defensive stance to kill any horse quickly, near unbeatable...that is till a bunch of war elephants roll in.

Craig

World Traveller
If Brad Jones doesn't come back to South Africa, who have they got lined up to replacement?