• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm actually flattered by so many people trying to troll in this thread. Means a lot to me guys.

Matteh

Haha, like that well known Kraut Matthew Mitchell?

Clinical here Germany, and we've just fallen apart.. Lost any semblance of shape and discipline.

Cahill's red a disgrace though, it should be said.
At least I was born there and not the Ukraine ;)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
We're too fat and lazy to bother. Kick up some ****storm about the huns pissing on Ronald Reagan's statue or something, and it'll be invaded within the hour.

Son Of Coco

I'm actually flattered by so many people trying to troll in this thread. Means a lot to me guys.
They don't have the balls to troll Kim Jung-il's inbox when North Korea get flogged, we're the substitute.

Anyway, where's that bed?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gomes's touch hasn't improved any then. Bloke's a ****ing carthorse. God knows what Kuranyi must've said to fall behind him in the pecking order.

Johnners

Hmmm thought Pim may have given Harry a few minutes at the end. If he's really not match fit, better off finding out when we've already been thrashed than having him break down in the middle of a match we have a chance of a result in.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hmmm thought Pim may have given Harry a few minutes at the end. If he's really not match fit, better off finding out when we've already been thrashed than having him break down in the middle of a match we have a chance of a result in.
'spose the opposite view would be that it's not worth risking him on a lost cause.

Jarquis

Gomes's touch hasn't improved any then. Bloke's a ****ing carthorse. God knows what Kuranyi must've said to fall behind him in the pecking order.
Discipline issue a few years ago wasn't it? Walked out of a team hotel or something.Manager said he'd never pick him again etc.