• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Never a straight red. Foul, yes; yellow, probably.

Drury just made a fair point there (and it's not often I've typed that sentence), Valeri's tackle was just as bad as Cahill's and didn't even get a yellow.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
...and here we see an excellent example of the rabid, maverick behaviour of the Australianus soccerfanensis. The species, which inexplicably sees a surge in population every four years, is known for an intense hatred of referees, divers, or indeed anyone who isn't Australian or Melbourne-born Croat. it could face full extinction due to the rapid decrease in their staple food, the Socceroo Win
Mate, you can use that crap on most of the Australians on here but everyone knows you're pissing into the wind trying to imply that I'm like that. You're an idiot.

What a weapon finish from Muller. Such a player.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
...and here we see an excellent example of the rabid, maverick behaviour of the Australianus soccerfanensis. The species, which inexplicably sees a surge in population every four years, is known for an intense hatred of referees, divers, or indeed anyone who isn't Australian or Melbourne-born Croat. it could face full extinction due to the rapid decrease in their staple food, the Socceroo Win
:laugh:

You might be right, we could find ourselves in the same position as the species Norwegenisis Cupius Playerenius within a matter of games.

Now that bloke's crying due to successfully tapping in a cross I'm off to bed I think.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good Australian name that.
Haha, like that well known Kraut Matthew Mitchell?

Clinical here Germany, and we've just fallen apart.. Lost any semblance of shape and discipline.

Cahill's red a disgrace though, it should be said.