• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
There's no way you'll get Ozil off of Bremen, they only sold Diego so they could bring him through and you'd probably have to pay them 30m+ to get a chance to talk to him.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, this is a bit good tbh.

edit: He'd cost a fortune, but we could afford it if we wanted/needed to.

Son Of Coco

There we go. Don't need Cahill for the next match of course. Seems BB was right.

Last edited:

duffer

Seriously, we're playing Valeri and Grella in the same midfield and wondering why we can't retain possession?

grecian

****ing Cahill, he's in most of my fantasy sides, serves me right for picking a crim, I suppose. Oh and the OZ strip is ghastly, IMHO.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
And Mork, **** off and watch some ****ing ski jumping or whatever the **** your country doesn't completely blow at, you ugly knob.
...and here we see an excellent example of the rabid, maverick behaviour of the Australianus soccerfanensis. The species, which inexplicably sees a surge in population every four years, is known for an intense hatred of referees, divers, or indeed anyone who isn't Australian or Melbourne-born Croat. it could face full extinction due to the rapid decrease in their staple food, the Socceroo Win