• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can I totally disassociate myself from my fellow Pom CWers who seem to want the Krauts to win tonight. This is quite frankly Crazy Talk, and I'm having none of it:

c'mon the Socceroos

Son Of Coco

Right, am up at 3:30am for this you bastards, either be down 4-0 inside 10 minutes or slot the winner with 30 seconds to go.

The Germans looking like they had their personalities seized by customs in early close-ups so far.

duffer

That was a badass Aussie anthem right then. Have no doubts the players will be on it tonight.

Steulen

International Regular
Lively start by Australia! Come on lads, push Germany into second place and laugh all the way to the R16 against Slovenia.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My word. Good start for the striker-free crims. Lucky Lahm was awake for Jerry.

If a player the size of Mertesacker (sp?) can't make the zonal marking system work it must be a bad idea, surely? Have suffered with it at the Arse for years.

Son Of Coco

Hmmm, that didn't take too long.

EDIT: Yellow card for diving :laugh: At least make it look reasonably credible!

Last edited:

duffer

Said it before, this German team is sick. They look mean as ****. Really worrying about the final score.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****! How disappointing was that?

We were Brazil for the first 5 minutes. My kingdom for a decebt striker.