• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Have got the buzz this morning tbh. Given Three Lions a blast :laugh:

Looking forwards to it, think I'll head across to town

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
World in Motion ftw. Clearly the best England song for mine. Have listened to it several times over the last few days.

Though granted, certain members may not appreciate it as much as I do....due to the presence of a certain Mr Barnes. :ph34r:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I actually quite like English football tbh, and I'd enjoy seeing them win, I just wouldn't enjoy hearing English football fans talk about it afterwards.

I think this is the fourth World Cup I've seen which has been England's best chance to win since 1966.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Massive DWTA.

Brumby to back me up on this one.
Yeah, simple musical maths: New Order > Lightening Seeds.

Love Three Lions too tho, but the new version is worse than gash. With Russell Brand & Opera one hopes they were just trying to see how bad they could make it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Don't know anyone who rates Brand. Quite enjoyed his Guardian column, but bloke's clearly an egomanic and not a very funny one at that.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't know anyone who rates Brand. Quite enjoyed his Guardian column, but bloke's clearly an egomanic and not a very funny one at that.
This, his stand up is unreal, takes self-indulgence to a level that Gervais can only dream of.

Anyway, think World in Motion is the better song, but Three Lions clearly the better terrace anthem. Quite like "Vindaloo", "Eat my Goal", and "England's irie", myself:)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, all quality tunes. Didn't mind the Echo & The Bunnymen one either (The World's a Ball?) 90-98 the golden era for English football songs, clearly.

Anyway, off to the pub to catch Argies v Nigeria ('mon Nigeria).

England 3 US 1, IMHO.

Laters.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James Corden outdoes both for his over-ratedness. Just what has the guy actually done to justify being everywhere I look?
Hmm didn't recognise the name so Googled it and he comes up with some tiff with Patrick Stewart.

Yep another no-name no talent wanker.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
James Corden is probably the most annoying **** on the face of the earth. Has no talent whatsoever and just relies on being rude and annoying. Hate him so much.