Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 870

Thread: Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

  1. #31
    International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bitch please, I'm from West Yorkshire
    Posts
    14,988
    ****
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

  2. #32
    Hall of Fame Member Marcuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Above you
    Posts
    15,412
    Scot in "Bitter against English" shocker.

  3. #33
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jason Koumas is having a party
    Posts
    48,062
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerFurball View Post
    Got my USA away shirt today, will be wearing it on Saturday.
    Last edited by GIMH; 09-06-2010 at 01:07 PM.
    "It was an easy decision to sign. I could have gone elsewhere, I had calls, but it never entered my mind it's not about the money."
    Jason Koumas

    SWA

    RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

  4. #34
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    cricsim, lol
    Posts
    31,346


    I actually laughed out loud at that.


  5. #35
    Hall of Fame Member Furball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anyone But England
    Posts
    19,733
    It's a cracking top and I have a man-crush on Mo Edu, so that's my excuse.

    Supporting the USA and Algeria this tournament, which on the face of it looks pathetic, but because our last manager was a useless alky bastard, my support goes to the teams that have Rangers players in them - who both happened to be in England's group.

    Same thing happened in 2006, was rooting for T&T because of Marvin Andrews and Russell Latapy.
    Last edited by Furball; 09-06-2010 at 02:27 PM.

  6. #36
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jason Koumas is having a party
    Posts
    48,062
    That's almost like the 427,453 Man U fans with aunties who visited Manchester for half an hour in their teens

  7. #37
    International Regular Steulen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clydeside Cloggie
    Posts
    3,189
    Oy Ginge, if you're a Rangers fan, shouldn't you be supporting England?

    No offence intended, I'm just still coming to terms with living within a quarter mile of Ibrox Park and need to separate my facts of life from my wind-ups.
    President of RTDAS - Ryan ten Doeschate - The Freddie Flintoff of Associate Cricket
    Member of DNAS, ESAS - Dirk Nannes, Edgar Schiferli. Dutchmen can bowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Delgado
    Steulen, are you half-Welsh? Cheer up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79
    God, I just worked out Steulen's avatar is a hedgehog, not a brain...
    Not sure how to feel now tbh...

  8. #38
    International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bitch please, I'm from West Yorkshire
    Posts
    14,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Steulen View Post
    Oy Ginge, if you're a Rangers fan, shouldn't you be supporting England?

    No offence intended, I'm just still coming to terms with living within a quarter mile of Ibrox Park and need to separate my facts of life from my wind-ups.
    Wow, what on earth did you do to deserve living there?

    Nah actually went to stay there a few months back, was about 100m away from Ibrox and the place was surprisingly nice, much better than I thought it was going to be. In fact, the whole of Glasgow was much nicer than I thought it would be.

  9. #39
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcuss View Post
    Scot in "Bitter against English" shocker.
    Haha don't flatter yourself. They're not bitter, they just don't like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

  10. #40
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,455
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerFurball View Post
    It's a cracking top and I have a man-crush on Mo Edu, so that's my excuse.

    Supporting the USA and Algeria this tournament, which on the face of it looks pathetic, but because our last manager was a useless alky bastard, my support goes to the teams that have Rangers players in them - who both happened to be in England's group.

    Same thing happened in 2006, was rooting for T&T because of Marvin Andrews and Russell Latapy.
    How come you support England in cricket btw?

  11. #41
    International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bitch please, I'm from West Yorkshire
    Posts
    14,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Haha don't flatter yourself. They're not bitter, they just don't like you.
    Upper**** in being a **** shocker.

    Better?

  12. #42
    International Regular Steulen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clydeside Cloggie
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    Wow, what on earth did you do to deserve living there?

    Nah actually went to stay there a few months back, was about 100m away from Ibrox and the place was surprisingly nice, much better than I thought it was going to be. In fact, the whole of Glasgow was much nicer than I thought it would be.
    The whole of it...ever been near Celtic Park <cough>?

    And Ibrox and Govan are pretty **** as well tbh. We're across the M8 in leafy AMG Merc suburb Dumbreck. Without owning an AMG Merc, though. Nice place nevertheless.

  13. #43
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jason Koumas is having a party
    Posts
    48,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Haha don't flatter yourself. They're not bitter, they just don't like you.
    Jealousy is the number one cause of dislike

    Bloody colonials

  14. #44
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    cricsim, lol
    Posts
    31,346
    Ireland, the England B team tbh.

  15. #45
    International Coach duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    So appalled...
    Posts
    11,451
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    That's almost like the 427,453 Man U fans with aunties who visited Manchester for half an hour in their teens
    Heh

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV
    By Mr Mxyzptlk in forum CW Offseason Club Cricket
    Replies: 1002
    Last Post: 18-12-2009, 02:37 PM
  2. Olympic football thread
    By Craig in forum Olympic Games 2008
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 19-08-2008, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •