• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
One of the ****test things about soccer is how like 10 players charge the referee when he's about to pull out a card.

STFU you whinging bastards.

Such a bunch of pansies.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Can someone tell me why barreling down a player that's about to score is not a red? If it's just a yellow, why not just do that every time?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can someone tell me why barreling down a player that's about to score is not a red? If it's just a yellow, why not just do that every time?
I do it every time in Fifa on PS3.

Well worth the red when you're 1-0 up with "20 mins" of game time left.

Ended up holding on to my lead with 8 men once :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
One of the ****test things about soccer is how like 10 players charge the referee when he's about to pull out a card.

STFU you whinging bastards.

Such a bunch of pansies.
Have to agree with that. There was one horrific scene with a bunch of Man U players way back. Ref was ****ting bricks.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This ref has been comical. At this rate we're going to be in for a treat when ti comes to the England game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****in hell Slovenia.

This is what happens when you turn into a bunch of pussies and stop attacking.