• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apparently Robbie Findley doesn't even start for his club Real Salt Lake (no really). Ridiculous decision to start him at a World Cup.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Apparently Robbie Findley doesn't even start for his club Real Salt Lake (no really). Ridiculous decision to start him at a World Cup.
Read an article about him that pretty much said how it was a gamble to play him as he couldnt play football but he is fast and the US need to try things.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Read an article about him that pretty much said how it was a gamble to play him as he couldnt play football but he is fast and the US need to try things.
Surely not against a team you're a favorite against? I mean if you're playing Brazil, I could see trying something out of left field as your only shot...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Don't see why the yanks should get credit for that idea; we've been using SW-P for years now & it's obvious he's barely ever seen a football much less kicked one.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How awesome was that goal from the USA.

Duffer you are a genius!

Why didn't the Slovenia goalie charge at him?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is why Betfair is the greatest thing. The ability to hedge and enjoy a game like this is awesome.

I'd be ****ting bricks had I not done so.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
World Cup Fun Fact: Interesting to note that neither Slovenia or USA were available teams on Super Nintendo's Super Soccer.