• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion around Group B involving Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece

Schedule

12 June 2010

Korea Republic v Greece at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Port Elizabeth
Argentina v Nigeria at Ellis Park Stadium, Johannesburg

17 June 2010

Argentina v Korea Republic at Soccer City, Johannesburg
Greece v Nigeria at Free State Stadium, Bloemfontein

22 June 2010

Nigeria v Korea Republic at Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban
Greece v Argentina at Peter Mokaba Stadium, Polokwane

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am going to my girlfriend's workmate's house to watch Korea vs Greece...am looking forward to Argentina and Nigeria too, should be a good one.

The local pub is staying open for all the matches (last one is 3:30am here) so am attempting to get up and wander over on Monday morning for the Aus vs Germany game. Will be tough!

Scaly piscine

Hmm so 97% of tickets have been sold throughout the tournament have they?

So every game from now on a full house then.

Scaly piscine

Relatively bright game so far.

Get the feeling there'll be a few chances for Korea on the counter and they'll probably fluff most of them.

Craig

World Traveller
Korea should be at least two nil up IMO. Best description I have heard is that the Greek squad resemble their economy.

duffer

Enjoying this game. Koreans have another goal in them at least. Not sure the Greeks have 2 in them.

Pothas

Must say I had Greece down to qualify from this group fairly easily behind Argentina but they have been awful so far.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love how f00ler posts bulk about soccer once every four years.

Similar to how the **** posts bulk about cycling once a year.

Pothas

Greece just gave the ultimate awful England performance, totally leaden footed, mistakes at the back, no creativitiy, only looked threatening from set plays.

A good thing in my opinion, no matter what England produce it will be better in comparison.