• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Anyone think we will get a repeat of Germany Austria fiasco of 82 between Mexico & Uruguay today apparantly the odds on a draw have been slashed.
The losers play Argentina unless France pour in goals. The winners play South Korea.

Obvious incentive here imo. (for Mexico at least)

Last edited:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Six changes to the France side after the debacle of the past few days - Evra unsurprisingly dropped both as captain and from the side completely after being among the leaders of the revolt. Diarra to skipper the frogs today.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The losers play Argentina unless France pour in goals. The winners play South Korea.

Obvious incentive here imo. (for Mexico at least)
Yeah, this is the point I made to my mate who suggested there would be lazy play. Can see Uruguay holding back, though (and fair enough too).

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is going to be one of the most bizarre football matches of all time. I'm probably the only one here rooting for France too.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hahahahhahahah, this is actually quite epic. The fallout is going to be fantastic.