• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're not far off now!

"The French team are on the coach. The team manager Dommenech is not, he is at training. We do not know where the French team are going."

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
The Chelsea forward, who has now not recorded a shot on target in 429 consecutive minutes' play for Les Bleus, was apparently criticised by Domenech for straying out of position during a goalless first half.

Although Va te faire enculer, sale fils de pute! is the type of thing I'm considering putting in my office email sig.

edit: Apparently being reported in France that the entire squad refused to train today. Just wonderful.

edit again: Head of the French FA has resigned because he is so ashamed of the team now. Quite incredible
Team director.

L Trumper

State Regular
If they come to WC to do this, then irish must be .................. well i don't know what they feel.

At least ireland would've palyed with blood and sweat.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not really.. Its Platini and friends in 80s, Zidane and friends later. Apart from that they are always average at best.
Think a World Cup trophy, a Euros trophy and another World Cup final says that the last generation was pretty special and not huge chokers.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
William Gallas caught flippin' the bird to reporters now. *giggles* this is really some meltdown from the French lads. Nobody does histrionics better tbh.

chalky

International Debutant
Anyone think we will get a repeat of Germany Austria fiasco of 82 between Mexico & Uruguay today apparantly the odds on a draw have been slashed.