Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Pakistan's first match is against Srilanka, if we can score 160, it'll be a tough chase for the srilankans, it's at Lords, hopefully conditions suit Pakistan, but to be honest, Srilankans look stronger, their batting is manageable by our bowlers but our batting against their bowling, doesn't look so good

GGG
    I really hope Pakistan lose every game, friggen captain is a knob and the "it's only 20/20 cricket" makes me sick.

Cricket Spectator
    i think younus khan didnt mean that he didnt care. his english isnt very good in my opinion. i think he was tryna take the pressure off the players by sayin u should have more fun in this event. but he also said he wants to win the cup for pakistan after this year and the incidents that are happening in the country atm....

u gotta say, younus khan has been pakistan best batter in the tournament so far

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by Naumaan View Post
    Pakistan's first match is against Srilanka, if we can score 160, it'll be a tough chase for the srilankans, it's at Lords, hopefully conditions suit Pakistan, but to be honest, Srilankans look stronger, their batting is manageable by our bowlers but our batting against their bowling, doesn't look so good
    i think pakstan can win this game. the short boundries at lords suits the pakistani batters a lot more. as long as the take advantage of the powerplay, 160 or over will be a great score. but they need sohail tanvir bowling.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    Just heard a news that Imran Nazir and Razzaq may get flown in to replace injured Tanvir and Arafat. I likes
    That's great news. Will increase Pakistan's chances tremendously.

Razzaq's one of my favorite players. It's really disappointing me I haven't seen him, Afridi or Malik show some real fireworks in Twenty20 matches.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    I really hope Pakistan lose every game, friggen captain is a knob and the "it's only 20/20 cricket" makes me sick.
    Give me a break. The guy just had sour grapes after Pakistan wasn't performing. Kind of like some of thee Australian posters here dismiss Twenty20 and can't get into it because their team is no good at it. You will see a better attitude if they beat SL or NZ.

yeah, Younis's english is worst than me. You never know what he's going to say, i don't care much about what he says. GGG wants Pakistan to lose all the up coming games,i want them to win all coming games, but it doesn't matter. If they play well, they'll win more matches & if they continue this fielding performance they'll lose

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Naumaan View Post
    yeah, Younis's english is worst than me. You never know what he's going to say, i don't care much about what he says. GGG wants Pakistan to lose all the up coming games,i want them to win all coming games, but it doesn't matter. If they play well, they'll win more matches & if they continue this fielding performance they'll lose
    He speaks so fast, too.

Yeah Pakistan 'll need Sohail Tanveer to get 2 or 3 wickets up front, specially Jayasuria & Dilshaan
    they'll need to catch everything & don't give Srilanka any runs on misfield
    if they do this, they'll be competitive against the Srilankans

But i don't think Imran Nazir or Abdul Razzaq are coming into the side. I would love to see this actually, specially Imran Nazir, he can win matches single handedly for Pakistan. But there's no news about it, just heard last night about Abdul Razzaq

He speaks too fast but what does he speak? I never understand him. It would be better for him to 've a translater with him. Younis should speak URDU & Translater 'll then tell the media what Younis said. it's so simple

remember the soul-stirring speech of Inzamam after the Oval test ball-tampering incident :

“Ahem… Balls not tampered. My boys, whole Pakistan team not touch balls. Hair also not look at balls well. … Bahuth shukriya.”

I always had same prob with Inzamam, if he couldn't speak English, why did he keep on making himself fool, just should have grabbed a translater

mendis malinga and murali could prove very dangerous plus they are very good players of spin but im still hopefull
    beware of ''THE-AFRIDI'' factor

''If this kid was in America he could have made millions playing base ball '' BOYCOTT

Shahid Afridi will contradict who goes through IMO, if he gets on top of us Kiwi's then it could turn out bad for us. McCullum seems to play spin not so much poorly but his whole mindset changes when they come onto bowl. Ross Taylor tries to put them over cow corner and it either comes off well, or it doesn't at all. Our middle order isnt in great form, Oram can usually take it too the spinners but he hasn't done it for a long time. If Afridi takes a few important wickets, I think Pakistan will win and therefore go through but if NZ get on top of him, it will be the opposite.

Also I can't wait too see how Ross Taylor play Mendis

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information