• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

godofcricket

State 12th Man
I just think if Pakistan bats first, they need to get atleast 50 runs in the first 6 overs and losing a maximum of 1 wicket, if they can get into that position then we have a very good chance of scoring a 160-175 (atleast) and then it all depends on how our bowlers bowl and how quickly we can get their openers out specially jayasuriya.

I think if Pakistan don’t loose a lot of wickets to both murli and mendis they would have a good chance of winning, if they struggle badly against those two then its all sri lankas game because remember Pakistan relies heavily on the middle order and playing through the middle overs and that’s where the two spinners bowl.

Steulen

International Regular
B was immense in the field today, though. Really amazing. The more I watch him play any cricket the more I like him.
Saw the Kiwis field against SA at Lord's on Tuesday. Some serious jawdropping moments there. Excellent, fantastic, superior, unbelievable fielding skills. Indeed, both the Mccullums were out of this world, but the best piece was Martin Guptill's pick-up and throw the stumps down from 40 yards out.

Mind, the Saffies had their moments in the field too, Kallis' c&b was unreal to see live.