• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Oh my, that's just plain slack.
More like a walk-out.

Butler has a groin strain. Calling Mr Neesham, get down to London, maybe you might get a call up!

Last edited:

shivfan

Banned
Really?
I thought he did well to get to it, looked like he was gonna make a great catch, but it just bobbled out as he was coming down.

You make it sound like it was a sitter.
It was a good effort to get there....

But once he got there, he really should've taken it. It's not like it was out of his reach, and he barely got a finger to it.
:)
he did the hard work, and botched the easy part.

Evermind

International Debutant
This, by McCullum, is one of the greatest individual fielding performances I've seen in any form of the game.

Outstanding fielder.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
irish Cricket Chief exec (or something similar) just been interviews on Sky. Sounds English to me. If he is, cheeky robbing Irish ****s, taking our officials :ph34r:

Was an interesting interview actually. Said he wants Test cricket for Ireland but not yet, but that he feels you should be able to obtain full ICC membership without having Test status.
The ICC have that. Its called The Zimbabwe plan. All dough, no play.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
This, by McCullum, is one of the greatest individual fielding performances I've seen in any form of the game.

Outstanding fielder.
N or B McCullum? Both of them are bloody good in the field, but Nathan has been lethal for years - ever since high school. Good to see him get a chance to showcase his skills on the international stage.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
B was immense in the field today, though. Really amazing. The more I watch him play any cricket the more I like him.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'll be honest - I didn't even watch the game or check the team lists, so was taking a stab...