• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs netherlands, weather predictions

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Hey there
anyone from LONDON here???
what's the weather like right now???
will it rain at 1:30 PM local time???
any idea????

pako007

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i just watched the forecast, for the coming 3 hours and it seems to be ok i think there will be play today at lords

shivfan

Banned
Every day in England is rainy season....
:laugh:
In my part of north London, there is a persistent light drizzle. That said, Lords has a very good drainage system. Much better than Headingley's!
:dry:

shivfan

Banned
The drizzle has stopped in my neck of north London, so I'm confident there won't be much of a delay at Lords....

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Yeah i saw no covers on the pitch but unfortunately i've to go for an hour's work, so i'll be missing the half an hour of cricket
by the way if netherlands score 160, Pakistan 'll 've to chase them in 17.2 overs
if they score 120 Pakistan 'll 've to chase in 16.2 overs
if Pakistan bat first, 26 Runs 'll definately book their place

Steulen

International Regular
Funnily enough, there wasn't a single drop of rain at Lord's yesterday until late in the second game. The second drop never came.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Yeah Thank God, we had a full game, really didn't want Pakistan to come back home without having a game against netherlands