• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think it's these new Saffie strips, not too complementary for the blokes of a fuller figure.
Maybe, but Gray & Jacques both wearing those sleeveless tank top-things too. Dead giveaway their midriffs not quite as solid as they might be.

Langeveldt

Soutie
tbh I hadn't even noticed the Stuart/Stewart mis-spell, which serves me right really. :laugh:

So do you regularly hang out with FC cricketers nowadays? I'm impressed.
No, not really.. Parnell is a product of Grey High School which is down the road from me, so I guess he's from the same suburb.. Said bar used to be my local, then it turned into one of these godawful trendy restrobars, so is the default place for professional sports people to hang out now.. JJ Smuts, Ryan Kankowski and Keegan Daniel are the only pro sportspeople I have seen personally in recent times.. Guess the Eastern Cape is very small town kind of place

Last edited:

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
No, not really.. Parnell is a product of Grey High School which is down the road from me, so I guess he's from the same suburb.. Said bar used to be my local, then it turned into one of these godawful trendy restrobars, so is the default place for professional sports people to hang out now
Mill Park?

kingkallis

International Coach
I dont understand why Nasser is so much bothered about the SAF run rate? Kallis and Gibbs doing a wonderful job..

stumpski

International Captain
Yeah, just want it over with now, so I can go and do something more productive. Any wickets will just delay the inevitable.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
Nah just across the valley, Walmer.. I used to live on Fifth Avenue, now live in South End.. you know it?
Sure. Before moving to Canada I was in Mount Croix right on Cape Road, very close to 5-ways.

SA accelerating now. Will be over soon.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This one will be over soon. Seriously disappointing. Really expected better.

We'll just have to do it the hard way, destroy India on Sunday and the Windies Monday. D'oh.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Sure. Before moving to Canada I was in Mount Croix right on Cape Road, very close to 5-ways.

SA accelerating now. Will be over soon.
Cool well I'll be in the Mount Road/Cape Road area tomorrow for a big party.. Used to have nets at Old Grey, and frequently made a tool out of myself at the bar there.. Good times, I doubt much has changed