• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
These player introductions could be much more interesting:

"Hello, my name is Zaheer Khan. I am a right-hand batsman, and I enjoy doing the moonwalk."

I'm happy now! I can imagine him moonwalking out to the crease, and then doing the Thriller dance in between balls. Awesome. It doesn't matter that it's not true, I'm never going to meet Zaheer Khan and ask.

Think about it - what's better:

Paul Collingwood. Right hand bat. My nickname is...Colly

or...

Hi. I'm Paul Collingwood. I'm a right handed batsman, and during the winter, I work as a pirate. Yarrrrrr!!!

Simples.

ret

International Debutant
20 off 6 balls .... it would be hilarious if they don't go for 6s but 'rotate' the strike :laugh:

Jadeja has to play the over and go for it .... something Yusuf should have done in the game against Eng, i.e. played it like a superover

AaronK

State Regular
Just watching this match.. South Africa is in their way to win this match..thinking how can a fragile pakistani bating compate with such high class bowling and fielding..

I recall seeing them definding 128 against NZ.. and now 130 against much better bating line up..So my money is on South Africa..

South Africa to win the cup..

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Just watching this match.. South Africa is in their way to win this match..thinking how can a fragile pakistani bating compate with such high class bowling and fielding..

I recall seeing them definding 128 against NZ.. and now 130 against much better bating line up..So my money is on South Africa..

Whatever Pakistan does or does not do.......can't ever be worse than this pathetic Indian display.

shanmuga1980

Cricket Spectator

i second that.

but i would love to see west indies lift it though. they are my favorites after england and of course SCOTLAND :(