• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Really?

Collingwood, 6 fours in 5 matches. No sixes.
Foster, 1 six in 5 matches. No fours.

If they play their own game, England are screwed.
I was meaning you can run twos with the odd four. But obviously, getting out was bad!

Kyle

School Boy/Girl Captain
I was meaning you can run twos with the odd four. But obviously, getting out was bad!
I got you, but the odd four is rare with these two.

Collingwood averaging 4.8 runs in boundries per innings and Foster averaging 1.2 runs in boundries per innings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Would have liked more runs, but we're not about the post the worst total in the world. Clouds are scaring me though, Pickup if you are reading this I will require some DL charts please

King Pietersen

International Captain
David Lloyd is so annoying me this tournament. He's bagged England continually, even yesterday until about two balls to go he was making out India were favourites.
Hussain's annoyed me as well. Continually telling us how Bravo's an excellent cricketer, how we need Mascheranas to hit at the end and how there are 2 types of players the hitters like Gayle and Pietersen and the wristy players like Dilshan, Jayawardene and Sangakkara. It's like he only knows players from 2 or 3 countries. So annoying.

England fail at T20 again. Collingwood's a crap T20 player. We really could have done with Trott, Napier and Patel in the middle order. Would have made us a hell of alot stronger than this awful lower-middle order we're using today.