• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, I think I'd rather have Wright bowl his 4 then Dimi, bit of extra bounce.....
Agreed about Wright. As a part-timer, he's not likely to find his radar straight away, and he should have been left on to keep his rhythm, especially against these two.

EDIT
So Dimi takes a wicket straight away. My point about Wright remains though.

Dissector

International Debutant
Pathetic performance from India with the whole top order struggling with the short ball. And what's Jadeja doing wasting balls. Just 19 off 25 so far.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
We really need to keep our heads here. If we can just string a few more overs together that go for less than 10.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Swanny looks good for 4 overs, bowl him through and try Wright against Yuvi. Bowls fuller than Dimi.

EDIT: Broad. Interesting.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well there's a lot of talk about poor batmanship, but the pitch clearly isn't easy to score on, with 4 sub-average scores looking likely.

Puts KP's innings into perspective.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
I think jadeja lost it here for india. Messed up batting building the pressure enormouusly. Big tactical blunder from dhoni here to send jadeja out there.I think the 15th over will decide the game.