Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1580

Thread: Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

ret
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Arm-Fast View Post
    Yes there is, the ICC just wont release it because they wont pakistan to win.
    you are absolutely right that there is evidence which is being hidden in a safe deposit vault in a Swiss bank .... I have seen it but due to confidential nature of the subject, I am not suppose to reveal it

You are within your right to laugh at the Indian team, I mean who wouldn't laugh at a pre-tournament fav exiting without winning a game in S8 .... though NZ were pathetic themselves, it is understandable. they were not a fav to start with, plagued by injuries, the grass color is different in Eng then in NZ, even the Spaghetti sauce tastes different too, so how could they come up with a notable performance

I agree with you 100%
    Fastest gun in town

Haha.....so the more or less defunct PCC has the ICC in their pocket.....wow......you're a genius aren't you. Wow what other brilliant theories do have?

yup!

the ICC is infested with indians

and the ever strong arm tactics of the BCCI

Quote Originally Posted by sirdj View Post
    Haha.....so the more or less defunct PCC has the ICC in their pocket.....wow......you're a genius aren't you. Wow what other brilliant theories do have?
    its the BCCI, pakistani and the lanka lobby... moron!

right back at ya

International Vice-Captain Howsie's Avatar
    Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by ret View Post
    you are absolutely right that there is evidence which is being hidden in a safe deposit vault in a Swiss bank .... I have seen it but due to confidential nature of the subject, I am not suppose to reveal it

You are within your right to laugh at the Indian team, I mean who wouldn't laugh at a pre-tournament fav exiting without winning a game in S8 .... though NZ were pathetic themselves, it is understandable. they were not a fav to start with, plagued by injuries, the grass color is different in Eng then in NZ, even the Spaghetti sauce tastes different too, so how could they come up with a notable performance

I agree with you 100%
    Thank you, before this world cup started the Indians were tagged as the best team. Why can't I laugh when they don't make 130?

Oh that's right, if my team sucks I should shut my mouth, did I come on here and say NZ was better then them?

No I didn't.
    Northern Districts
    Proudly supporting KS Williamson, TG Southee, TA Boult, DR Flynn, BJ Watling, CJ Anderson and IS Sodhi

ret
    Thank you, before this world cup started the Indians were tagged as the best team. Why can't I laugh when they don't make 130?

Oh that's right, if my team sucks I should shut my mouth, did I come on here and say NZ was better then them?

No I didn't.
    yes Sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by shanmuga1980 View Post
    yup!

the ICC is infested with indians

and the ever strong arm tactics of the BCCI
    Haha.......so the BCCI is behind the Pakistani win, is it? They allowed Pakistan to cheat and then hid the evidence in swiss vaults so that geniuses like yourself can't get to them?

BTW how many Indian members in the ICC board make it an infestation?

Quote Originally Posted by ret View Post
    yes Sir!!
    Oh typical Indian fan right there. Nobody can say anything bad against them.

its the BCCI, pakistani and the lanka lobby... moron!

right back at ya
    Oooooooh the BCCI, Pakistani and Lanka lobby , and what else is on their agenda besides hiding Pakistani cheating evidence? Taking over Scotland and opening a chain of curry joints?

actually, indians, pakistanis and the lankans show similar behavior in that context. it sort of a strong arm tactic there but in a more subtle way. they would always use the racism card though.

Dont you know?? We can complain to the BCCI and get them to throw you out of this forum.............we can even get them to send thugs after you two morons

actually, indians, pakistanis and the lankans show similar behavior in that context. it sort of a strong arm tactic there but in a more subtle way. they would always use the racism card though.
    You're in serious trouble now .........the BCCI will surely bugger you for this.

Oooooooh the BCCI, Pakistani and Lanka lobby , and what else is on their agenda besides hiding Pakistani cheating evidence? Taking over Scotland and opening a chain of curry joints?
    god mate! dont bring scotland in to it i am from chennai and i am tamil. dont fight dirty mate, it reflects on yourself.

this is taking nowhere. ive made my point and I am going to sleep. goodnight.

Dont you know?? We can complain to the BCCI and get them to throw you out of this forum.............we can even get them to send thugs after you two morons
    India lost so deal with it.

god mate! dont bring scotland in to it i am from chennai and i am tamil. dont fight dirty mate, it reflects on yourself.

this is taking nowhere. ive made my point and I am going to sleep. goodnight.
    Too late......the BCCI is known to fight dirty........we have your details......thugs will be sent

Thread Information