• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The other team

Xuhaib

International Coach
After your own team which other side would you be rooting for?

After yesterday game I will go for Windies there is no other better sight in world cricket then to see the G-force in full flow:D

inbox24

International Debutant
Sri Lanka probably, although since Fletcher and Marshall have finally come good, I'd say them as well.

pasag

RTDAS
Netherlands have always been a second favourite, so them obviously. After that NZ winning would be nice.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Netherlands, always back them after us in footy so will do the same in cricket

Xuhaib

International Coach
If not India, then Bangaldesh. Since that's almost impossible, then Sri Lanka
Always thought you were a Pak fan though the recent constant soap opera involving talentless and drama queen players coupled with an inefficient board can even put off the home fans let alone the neutrals.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Netherlands all the way.

1) First decided to support them as I always supported the Dutch in Euro football competitions (big Bergkamp fan)

2) Selected one of my favourite Victorian cricketers (Nannes).

3) The win the other night was one of the more feel-good moments I had in cricket for a long time.

If they get knocked out before the next round. I will just ignore the rest of the tournament, watch the final over of the England game each evening.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Netherlands for me too.

Really admired their performance on Friday. Lot's of guts and no little skill. Always admire them as a nation and obviously they gave us total football:)

jondavluc

State Regular
Well after Australia

I support Sri Lanka .I also support Netherlands ,Bangladesh and South Africa.

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
England
Scotland
Sri Lanka
Holland
India
South Africa
Bangladesh
New Zealand
Australia