• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The other team

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Always thought you were a Pak fan though the recent constant soap opera involving talentless and drama queen players coupled with an inefficient board can even put off the home fans let alone the neutrals.
Always been a huge Pakistan fan, after India, but...

Murali
Malinga
Mendis
Dilsha
Jayasuriya
Sanga

Must love that team, and if India don't win a trophy, I want this team to win a trophy.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always been a huge Pakistan fan, after India, but...

Murali
Malinga
Mendis
Dilsha
Jayasuriya
Sanga

Must love that team, and if India don't win a trophy, I want this team to win a trophy.
Yeah- and you forgot Mahela Jayawardene! One of my favourites. Ridiculous how likeable that team is.

Also discovered today that Sri Lankan girls are fantastically good-looking.

EDIT: And Samaraweera!

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah- and you forgot Mahela Jayawardene! One of my favourites. Ridiculous how likeable that team is.

Also discovered today that Sri Lankan girls are fantastically good-looking.

EDIT: And Samaraweera!

Yeah, Samaraweera is dreamy:sweatdrop

brackenNY

School Boy/Girl Captain
atleast I thought you would go for Pak.
They haven't performed well yet, YK's comments have pissed people off and now they knocked out everyone's sweetheart Netherlands out. Not to mention all of the drama which would take longer than I have the energy to type.

Xuhaib

International Coach
They haven't performed well yet, YK's comments have pissed people off and now they knocked out everyone's sweetheart Netherlands out. Not to mention all of the drama which would take longer than I have the energy to type.
haha...shows you are new.

pako007

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
after Pakistan, would go for lanka, west indies lanka most likeable team ever. all true sportsmen. cheers.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
here i take a U turn, now as long as Pakistan are into it, i go for
1. Pakistan
2. Pakistan
3. Pakistan
4. Pakistan
5. Pakistan
& so on
by the way if we lose, i'll be back to the list i posted 3 or 4 days ago