• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Possibility of all the group stage matches to be washed out

cricman

International 12th Man
The weather reports don't look so good, so the ICC may have another farce in there hands. Get ready to see some 11 over Cricket :ph34r:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Nah could be some rain tomorrow, Nottingham looks dodgy for saturday, sunday looks alright but plenty of rain heading in for monday night and tuesday

Forecast is looking good for the super 8 and onwards

Last edited:

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Yeah i also checked on cricinfo, almost every match has rain, light rain, heavy rain etc
hoping for the best

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Manchester has just been absolutely drenched in a huge thunderstorm. Let's hope it has no intentions of moving South. I'll be extremely upset if i go to Nottingham on Monday and don't see any cricket :(.

GGG

State Captain
NZ vs SCOT rained out, SA beat NZ, SA vs SCOT rained out, SA and SCOT go through, could see a scenario like this happening.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
NZ vs SCOT rained out, SA beat NZ, SA vs SCOT rained out, SA and SCOT go through, could see a scenario like this happening.
yeah
eng beat Pakistan
netherland vs PAK rained out
Pakistan OUT of the championship

ENG VS PAK Rained out
Pakistan beat NED or Rained OUT
Eng will be out of it

WHAT A SHAME