• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India For T20 World cup

Seohunter

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
The 2nd T20 world cup will start on 5th June 2009. Now it has remained few days.
India has already won the 1st T20 world cup. Indian squad has left India to fight in the battle in England. Can India win 2nd T20 world cup? Can he retain this cup again with her?

I am anxiously waiting for this big battle.

For this world cup India and Pakistan are two favorite team.

Let me know your thought.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Hi,
The 2nd T20 world cup will start on 5th June 2009. Now it has remained few days.
India has already won the 1st T20 world cup. Indian squad has left India to fight in the battle in England. Can India win 2nd T20 world cup? Can he retain this cup again with her?

I am anxiously waiting for this big battle.

For this world cup India and Pakistan are two favorite team.

Let me know your thought.
Who's he & who's her Respected Sir?
Yeah India can retain twenty twenty championship, only if they win it again