• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2 adult silver tickets for sale 18/6/09 semi final

slippy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hi guys i cant make the trent bridge semi final due to work comitments, so i am selling 2 adult silver ticket for £130. The seats are in the new stand row p.
If anyone is interested pm me, You can pay by paypal or cheque.

Thanks

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
Hi guys i cant make the trent bridge semi final due to work comitments, so i am selling 2 adult silver ticket for £130. The seats are in the new stand row p.
If anyone is interested pm me, You can pay by paypal or cheque.

Thanks
:@ Pharkin Scalper scum :@

**** OFF

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
oh, I'm sorry that must make you a humanitarian that is looking out for the interests of those who were abismly rewstricted from the tickets