• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Run Scorer

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
:laugh:

I take it that this was a joke. Afridi has no where near the consistency required (particularly with his batting) to top score over the course of a tournament. He's more of the impact type player who will win you matches with an explosive day at the office.

I actually predicted that he'd get the best one match bowling figures at the event (which I think is currently spot on). It's this kind of thing were he makes an impact, rather than accumualtion across many matches.

That said; I suppose it was meant as a joke anyway, and I'm just spewing out what everyone knows already.

cheers

Demon43

Cricket Spectator
its gotta be dilshan he doesnt look like not scoring runs and that shot over the keeper he plays is near on impossible to be stopped and kallis as a bit of an outsider

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
its gotta be dilshan he doesnt look like not scoring runs and that shot over the keeper he plays is near on impossible to be stopped and kallis as a bit of an outsider
What will stop it is if he gets hit on the chin; which is bound to happen sooner or later. It carries a massive risk.