• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - New Zealand, South Africa, Scotland

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No point; just thought your post was a good thing to bring up that stupid Ponting quote in reply to. It always gives me a chuckle. :p
Haha yeah. Came back to bite him when they were humbled over 4 Tests though. God I am amped for our title defence.

And not sure what you Kiwi's were worried about. After seeing the ease at which the Scots were getting it done never expected NZ to have too many problems against a minnow attack.

EDIT: Actually they might be trying to capitulate here though.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Horrible post.

Just because you enjoy the format being shortened to the point where my mum and her bingo friends could win an international match doesn't mean everyone should.
I don't like it. Nor do i like the rule that says you can run overthrows when the ball deflects off the stumps or the batsman. Or the rule that says the benefit of the doubt must always go to the batsman when he kicks the ball away outside off stump. Or the fact that teams can lose certain victories solely as a result of rain.

Same rules for everyone though. All fair enough.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tell you what, this isn't yet a done deal. Sure, it's ridiculously short, but it's bee entertaining

2freddie

Cricket Spectator
hahaha he dropped the catch and kicked it for 4 in the process!! nice work :)

oram out next ball though, its tight!