• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - New Zealand, South Africa, Scotland

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
So is this part of the T20WC? It's a S7! :ph34r:

It's like playing a game of sevens in the Rugby World Cup.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So much luck comes into it when its 7 overs.
I agree; it's stupid they're playing.

However, I don't really think this innings has been lucky at all. It's not like they've lost a stack a wickets and edged balls for four in between. It's been very good Twenty20 batting.. for 6 overs.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Oh Vettori is out, oh you'll have to play a 7 over match with Scotland.

**** the world I say.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I agree; it's stupid they're playing.

However, I don't really think this innings has been lucky at all. It's not like they've lost a stack a wickets and edged balls for four in between. It's been very good Twenty20 batting.. for 6 overs.
Yeah but you're aware that Watson would've played differently if it was a 20 over game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is good viewing, and seeing associates do well is awesome, but I understand how NZ fans would be feeling.

Cricket is so **** sometimes, its hard to justify why I love this sport when we have a World Cup match being decided in a 42 ****ing ball match each.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Regardless of the stupidity of the game, the bowling has been atrocious. I can't believe you have this long to come up with a plan and you consistently bang the ball in on a good, true track. Idiotic.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Butler a one-man attack. Shame on you, O'Brien, Franklin and - to an extent - Oram.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some of you Kiwis need to HTFU. Knew the rules for shortened games before you came to England. If you didn't like it you needn't have bothered.