• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - Australia, Sri Lanka, West Indies

pasag

RTDAS
Jayasuriya has to do this when it's not a dead rubber, tbh. Hopefully this isn't his one good innings of the tournament.

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
Stupid Gayle. Feigning injury. Ooooh I got knock on the knee....waaah. Typical attitude. "I just made alotta runs, hit alotta sixes against Australia and I need a rest and should get one coz I'm Henry Gayle. Definately"

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
Now I'm really annoyed. Why couldn't the Aussies bat like that against them? Arrggghh

I really would prefer to see the Aussies play than the Windies right now, bunch of complacent ****s.

They're gonna disappoint anyway.

shivfan

Banned
Stupid Gayle. Feigning injury. Ooooh I got knock on the knee....waaah. Typical attitude. "I just made alotta runs, hit alotta sixes against Australia and I need a rest and should get one coz I'm Henry Gayle. Definately"
Now, I'm really happy we knocked the Aussies out!
:laugh:
Why should Gayle play today? He has a knock, and this match has no value whatsoever, so why risk it when he'll be needed on Friday and Saturday?

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
Now, I'm really happy we knocked the Aussies out!
:laugh:
Why should Gayle play today? He has a knock, and this match has no value whatsoever, so why risk it when he'll be needed on Friday and Saturday?
Oh please. Don't pretend you don't know the pattern. That is the same stupid attitude I'm talking about.
Right now, you should stay quiet, swallow and slowly digest all the licks that those bowlers are getting atm.

That's low standards. I don't care that they are already through, play your best team. Don't you think South Africa and New Zealand should've had that same attitude instead of fighting tooth and nail in that last match?

King Pietersen

International Captain
What an innings this is from Jayasuriya. Got abit of luck early on but since then he's smashed the bowling. Hopefully he'll keep going and get a hundred!