• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - Australia, Sri Lanka, West Indies

R_D

International Debutant
Aus favorite for mine...... Sri Lankan too reliant on Dilshan and Jayasuriya to do the bulk of hitting.

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
That's how you bowl at the death.

I think my pet hate in cricket is bad death bowling. Makes my blood boil more than anything, followed by the Essendon Football club and then fascism.
****en Essendon! pack of ****s, nearly as smelly and desease ridden as Collingwood!

:devil2:

Dissector

International Debutant
Good recovery by Australia with some luck in that last over. I think SL will struggle to get this total unless one of the top three comes up with a special innings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Aust win (which I think they will), but not comfortably, and then SL beat WI (like I think they'll do), but not comfortably, are Aust out?

gvenkat

State Captain
If Aust win (which I think they will), but not comfortably, and then SL beat WI (like I think they'll do), but not comfortably, are Aust out?
Yes but Depends on What SL's NRR is at the end of the game.. If SL lose this Most likely SL might miss out... Unless Windies have an absolute nightmarish game against SL(which ic quiet possible with M&M around).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yes but Depends on What SL's NRR is at the end of the game.. If SL lose this Most likely SL might miss out... Unless Windies have an absolute nightmarish game against SL(which ic quiet possible with M&M around).
If you read his post, he's talking about what would happen if both games were close. West Indies beat Australia comfortably so two "uncomfortable" results (in favour of Australia, then Sri Lanka) would definitely see Australia miss out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lee's no-ball problem IMO is reason enough to leave him out of T20 matches. Just way too costly.