• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - Australia, Sri Lanka, West Indies

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Symonds? Watson?
Haha, thought about before posting that i'd get a reply with those two names.

Difference between those two is, despite Symonds and Watson being pricks, at least they're good to watch, and don't piss fart around, whilst pretending they are some sort of inspirational leader.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Difference between those two is, despite Symonds and Watson being pricks, at least they're good to watch, and don't piss fart around, whilst pretending they are some sort of inspirational leader.
Possibly. No better sight in world cricket than seeing Watson's hour long hold of his stroke whenever he gets out. :happy:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do they only have 4 man rotations on commentary for every match? If so, being spared Nicholas for an Australia match has made my day.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

:laugh:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Everyone being stiff on Fletcher. That ball hit a tough of grass/dirt, bounced over his hands. Terrible stuff not charging after the next ball though. International cricketers should back themselves at every opportunity.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
OMFG, why is Big Ian airing out his ideological drivel about Warner being a good test player on live TV. It was bad enough reading his views ong cricinfo...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Pretty awesome that there won't be a 7 and a half minute break after 10 overs.

Can't agree with Chappelli's idea of Warner opening in the FC game.

Redbacks

International Captain
OMFG, why is Big Ian airing out his ideological drivel about Warner being a good test player on live TV. It was bad enough reading his views ong cricinfo...
the coverage went down at my place during that conversation, obviously the producer had heard enough and did the right thing :happy:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need to accelerate now. No point batting down to 300 if you keep going at this pace.