• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

Stapel

International Regular
Anyone here going to any of these matches? I'll watch both games of NL at Lord's. I'll wear orange :) .

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Shoaib has been dropped from Pakistani squad cuz of his skin infection
Rao Iftikhar is replacing him
a reasonable bowler but not of that quality

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Seems Shoaib has been putting his dick around. Has genital warts.

Last edited:

Steulen

International Regular
Anyone here going to any of these matches? I'll watch both games of NL at Lord's. I'll wear orange :) .
Yep, I'll be at Lord's for the match against Pakistan on June 9. Hoping to buy a Dutch shirt from the merchandise vendors at Lord's; otherwise it will probably be a South African jersey. Mount Stand row 9, seat 107, that'll be me.

rivera213

U19 Vice-Captain
Shoaib is a spent force IMO. Even with him I'd put us as favourites.

We should be Bangladesh, South Africa & Sri Lanka in the Super 8's if all goes to plan.

India have got the rub of the green getting Bangladesh and Ireland. With all respect to fans of those 2, that is an easy group. West Indies should be in there instead of Bangladesh.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
I wish it's newzealand, rather than south Africa
lol
but for this to happen, i guess we'll need to reach super 8's :D
& 'll be needed to beat england & netherlands

Pakistan might ddo well in this Twenty20 WC but I don't expect them to perform in longer & real version of the until until they drop crap like Salman Butt,Shahid Afridi,Iftikhar Anjum,Danish Kaneria from the team.Its a shame some people in Pakistan are talking about taking Abdul Razzaq,Imran Nazir & Rana Naved back in the time after paying fines.Yousuf should be part of the team as soon as possible & youngsters who have been performing in domestic events should be given a chance for the sake of preparing a beeter Pakistan cricket team for the future.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Shoaib is a spent force IMO. Even with him I'd put us as favourites.

We should be Bangladesh, South Africa & Sri Lanka in the Super 8's if all goes to plan.

India have got the rub of the green getting Bangladesh and Ireland. With all respect to fans of those 2, that is an easy group. West Indies should be in there instead of Bangladesh.
if everything goes well, believe me england 'll be in group E with Australia, south Africa & India
even England beat pakistan in Group B
england 'll definately 've to play against these teams
lol
we'll be playing against Newzealand, bangladesh & Srilanka/westindies

go to icc-cricket.com
Wt20
then click fixtures
& see super 8's
there 'll be written that no matter what're the group standings, team's given name A1, A2, B1, B2 etc 'll remain same lol
it'll be great :D

Rico

Cricket Spectator
Pakistani team arn't strong as they were - the experienced players are all gone. I am going to be at Lords on the 9th June!

For the rest of the games I am going to watch it from home with this £2 discount Voucher Code I got from signing up to weird deals website. It works just fine.

Voucher Code: HUNGRYS5
Site: just-eat.co.uk

I got a feeling Austrailia will be in the Finals...Like they always are. England has a chance but they need to be more offensive when it comes to batting. They need to remember its not a test match! :p

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Would fear that Pakistan will kick up a stink about too many associates at this tournament if they get bundled out at the group stage :no:

I don't want to look :no:

cricman

International 12th Man
Would fear that Pakistan will kick up a stink about too many associates at this tournament if they get bundled out at the group stage :no:

I don't want to look :no:
You rate Holland that high? Besides RTD and Nannes can you give us more insight on the rest of there players?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
You rate Holland that high? Besides RTD and Nannes can you give us more insight on the rest of there players?
They can certainly match the Ireland side that smacked Pakistan bak in 2007. My worry is that Pakistan might play terrible cricket and then look for a scapegoat

slowfinger

International Debutant
You can't be saying Pakistan are that bad now, really?
They can rise up to anything as in the last WC but it will be tough.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
You can't be saying Pakistan are that bad now, really?
They can rise up to anything as in the last WC but it will be tough.
Nah... Pakistan are a good cricket team but that does not mean they will always perform, and I hope they do

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're a decent outfit. The site's doing a preview of each team in detail next week, so there'll be a bit more there soon. They're not quite a two-man team, Schliferi is a very useful pacer indeed, for example. But like any Associates, there'll be a few gaping holes that they'll hope aren't exposed.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
well i agree we're missing our key players, like imran Nazir, Rana Naveed, Imran farhat & Abdul Razzaq, these are good twenty20 players
but guys saying here that Pakistan 'll lose against netherlands, well anything can happen, we might lose also, anyone can lose against any side but this is the side which defeated Australia few weeks back
so it'll be unfair to compare Pakistan with netherlands
if Pakistan lose against netherlands, well good for netherlands
but if someone prepares grassy pitch for a Pakistani match in a twenty20, it'll be a stupidity
by the way Pakistan are playing twenty20 matches at home on grassy pitches
so i guess no chance for netherlands to beat pakistan hopefully