• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, Bangladesh, Ireland

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
You're completely missing the point. Why isn't Amit Mishra playing :mad:
Why would he be? He's mediocre. I'd much rather have Kumble actually, if he can be convinced to play T20s, he did well in the IPL too.

Ohja, Kumble, and Harbhajan with Yousuf as backup would be an outstanding T20 spin attack. Spin is something that actually works in T20.

ret

International Debutant
focus on the game .... time of team selection discussion and IPL is past now

R_D

International Debutant
is that Kumble commentating...... i think we must be getting the sky feed on foxtel here in Australia i guess.

ret

International Debutant
superb bowling by Ojha .... should be the first pick for the spinner's spot in T20

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
He does have a better record than Ojha in every form of cricket that has thus far been invented though.
Not in the IPL. He's still short and fat for T20. He should be saved for Test cricket, when Harbhajan stops being a good bowler and starts being Harbhajan again.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Mishra is a very good bowler but he is being stereotyped as a test bowler.
If he is a good bowler, then he is obviously a good Test bowler. I am unconvinced about him in other formats, nor do I want flat and fast crap from him. He is fun to watch in Tests.