• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, Bangladesh, Ireland

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Bangladesh will put up a fight with their batting. Though Shakib is the only real threat in the bowling so India will probably be able to score too much.
yeah, but from now on, we can expect more & more upsets

ret

International Debutant
toss could be a factor in D/N games because of the dew factor .... a few bad overs with wet ball and fast outfield, you are out of the game

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
India batting first. Hope we see another shock here. Enjoying the cricket today.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ing pisses me off. There could be difference of opinions but a 'rift' ? just freaking stupid and irresponsible.
Its like the media WANT India to fail.

I loved the team's response. Was it over the top? Maybe, but they fronted up to the cameras, AS A TEAM, and said "**** you gutter media, we're fine thanks".

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Where is journalistic integrity? It's one thing if it was in the tabloids, but I think that report was in a legitimate English language newspaper.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
atmopshere in Trent Bridge sounds great, a lot of Indian support there. If England and India get to face off in this tournament it would be a game worth being at.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, **** situation. I'm just glad the team finally called them out on it.

Big fan of Kirsten too.

Just hope the pressure doesn't get to the team, and they bottle it. If they're not to defend their title, I hope its because whoever wins this tournament plays exceptional cricket, rather than India just not show up.

Play with the same flair and enthusiasm as they did in 2007, and they're real chance.

pasag

RTDAS
Its like the media WANT India to fail.

I loved the team's response. Was it over the top? Maybe, but they fronted up to the cameras, AS A TEAM, and said "**** you gutter media, we're fine thanks".
Was a good move but they won't be able to do it everytime rubbish like that comes out. Perhaps it's time to start revoking credentials or some other form of action.