• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member

May 27th
Ireland vs New Zealand - Derby

June 1st
- Monday
Ireland vs Netherlands - Lord's
New Zealand vs India - Lord's - D/N

Aus vs Bangla Boys - Trent Bridge
Pak vs South Africa - Trent Bridge - D/N

June 2nd
Bangla Boys vs Sri Lanka - Trent Bridge
Ireland vs Windies - The Oval

England vs Scotland - Trent Bridge - D/N
Aus vs New Zealand - The Oval - D/N

June 3th
Sri Lanka vs South Africa - Lord's
Netherlands vs Scotland - The Oval

England vs Windies - Lord's - D/N
India vs Pakistan - The Oval - D/N

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
I guess i can watch these warm ups on tv
pakistan vs South Africa, Pakistan vs India
amazing....
Are they unofficial matches?
i hope so
& i also hope no team gives its best in these
cuz they might reach world t20 with no energy left, specially after India vs Pakistan lol

cricman

International 12th Man
Bangladesh will fly early and play 3 additional warm ups vs the New Zealand, Scotland and the Netherlands

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Bangladesh hasn't 've much of cricket these days, so it would be better for them to play 3 warm ups i guess

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
i really don't know the dates but i do know that i can watch warm up matches live on tv
isn't it great?

cricman

International 12th Man
The Tigers are scheduled to leave for England on May 23 and will play additional warm-up games at Wormsley on May 26 (against New Zealand) and May 29 (against Scotland) and then travel to Kent to face Netherlands on May 28.Bangladesh's official practice games are against Australia (on 01 June) and Sri Lanka (on 04 June) at Nottingham.
The Daily Star - Details News

cricman

International 12th Man
Bangladesh vs New Zealand going on right now Bangladesh just fininshed there Innings

Bangladesh 146/6 (20.0)

cricman

International 12th Man
Do you have the sides?
I can give you the Bangladesh Contributions, the updates arew being given SMS by Bangladesh Cricket Teams Media Manager to the Bangladesh Cricket Forum.

Tamim 19
Ashraful 17
Shakib 35
Mahmudullah 43
Mortaza 15*
Naeem 12*
Siddique 2
Rahim: Less than 5

No Ross Taylor or McCullum for New Zealand tho

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I can give you the Bangladesh Contributions, the updates arew being given SMS by Bangladesh Cricket Teams Media Manager to the Bangladesh Cricket Forum.

Tamim 19
Ashraful 17
Shakib 35
Mahmudullah 43
Mortaza 15*
Naeem 12*
Siddique 2
Rahim: Less than 5

No Ross Taylor or McCullum for New Zealand tho
Game on. :)