• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mahmudullah is on fire making runs in all three warm up games for Bangladesh. Looking forward to the future warm ups and the entire T20 World Cup.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Mahmudullah is on fire making runs in all three warm up games for Bangladesh. Looking forward to the future warm ups and the entire T20 World Cup.
Didn't he have a similar 'rich vein' of form leading into the last (20/20) WC?

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
can someone post the warm up match schedule, cricinfo have been pretty poor in their coverage.

edit: never mind found it

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
i was waiting for it
today's warm up match
Pakistan Vs South Africa
it'll be a good practise, to play against a good competitive side.
Hopefully our batsmen & bowlers 'll learn alot from Playing against South Africa in these conditions

biased indian

International Coach
any idea about which matches they are covering LIVE?
Which games will be shown live in India? There was none today and no warm up is scheduled for tomorrow. So I guess no games this weekend on ESPN. I did see an ad on Star Cricket that they are going to show warm ups, hopefully the some from June 1.
they are showing all four games today live

2 on ESPN and 2 on Star

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Will definately follow these warm-up matches. Australia's attack is heaps exciting. :)

leepayne

School Boy/Girl Captain
I will tune in to Australia against Bangladesh today, and Pakistan against South Africa. Firstly, I feel the first game will be more interesting than Ireland against Holland, and for the second game I am eager to see Pakistan play again. Both are at my favourite cricket ground of Trent Bridge.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I will tune in to Australia against Bangladesh today, and Pakistan against South Africa. Firstly, I feel the first game will be more interesting than Ireland against Holland, and for the second game I am eager to see Pakistan play again. Both are at my favourite cricket ground of Trent Bridge.
are sky showing them?

leepayne

School Boy/Girl Captain
are sky showing them?
Yep, Australia against Bangladesh comes on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1 at 1pm with Ireland against Holland behind the red button. At 5pm it is the same for Pakistan against South Africa with India against New Zealand behind the red button.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
One question
are these matches counted as official t20 internationals?
i mean to say like pakistan tour south africa, & play a t20, it's an official t20 international
i really want to know if these are official

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
By the way any predictions for the warm up matches?
australia vs Bangladesh : Definately Australia 'll win
Pakistan vs South Africa: can't say anything
India vs newzealand well 50:50
what results would you guys predict?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bangladesh could surprise, they've had a great build up.
Pakistan vs. South Africa? Well the South African buildup should give them the edge.
New Zealand India? Normally I'd say India but since New Zealand have a few matches under their belt already as a team in England I'll give it to them. Guptill to dominate.

leepayne

School Boy/Girl Captain
I have made a list of the warm-up matches being televised in the UK if anyone wants to know:

Monday 1st June 2009

Australia vs Bangladesh at Trent Bridge, 1pm, Sky Sports 1/Sky Sports HD1.
Ireland vs Holland at Lord's, 1pm, Sky Sports Interactive.
Pakistan vs South Africa at Trent Bridge, 5pm, Sky Sports 1/Sky Sports HD1.
India vs New Zealand at Lord's, 5pm, Sky Sports Interactive.

Tuesday 2nd June 2009

Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka at Trent Bridge, 1pm, Sky Sports 1/Sky Sports HD1.
England vs Scotland at Trent Bridge, 5pm, Sky Sports 1/Sky Sports HD1.

Wednesday 3rd June 2009

South Africa vs Sri Lanka at Lord's, 1pm, Sky Sports 1/Sky Sports HD1.
Holland vs Scotland at The Oval, 1pm, Sky Sports Interactive.
England vs West Indies at Lord's, 5pm, Sky Sports 1/Sky Sports HD1.
India vs Pakistan at The Oval, 5pm, Sky Sports Interactive.

I hope this helps.