• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

cricman

International 12th Man
61/2 after 7.4 overs

Styris run out

credit to Rabeed Imam & BC/CW member Miraz, they've both written a bit for cricinfo

cricman

International 12th Man
135/6 after 19 overs. Razzak got a wicket. Riyad took the 4th wicket, another one run out.

Rasel to Bowl the final Over, 12 of 6 needed

Both Teams need Super over Practice :D

cricman

International 12th Man
NZ win the match on the last ball, good stuff from both sides getting practice in considering this is only there 3rd Day in England for both sides.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Last ball finish, that's good
i think we're going to 've too many last ball finishes in t20 championship
it'll be awsome

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New Zealand are playing Ireland (minus their county players) in Derby as we speak. Ireland 28/0 after four overs. Jimmy Franklin's first two overs gone for 23 runs.

Uppercut

Ireland make 152/5, Iain O'Brien was smashed but Jesse Ryder did very well with the ball. Good effort. We'll probably get McCullumed now though.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
it must be a flat pitch where ireland scored more than 150
otherwise i don't see them scoring more than 140 against good sides & also newzealand bowlers must be trying to test some varieties lol

Uppercut

it must be a flat pitch where ireland scored more than 150
otherwise i don't see them scoring more than 140 against good sides & also newzealand bowlers must be trying to test some varieties lol
In the process of writing them off unconditionally, could you even name one of their batsmen?