• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Was anybody at ICC World T20 in 2007??

LeggieSpinner

Cricket Spectator
Need some help with putting together some recollections of first T20 tournament in South Africa.......from fans or volunteers.

Were you there?

What was the atmosphere like?

How did it compare with other tournaments you've been to?

What do you remember most about it?

Etc etc

All help gratefully received

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I was there. Watched the semi and final where India defeated Australia and Pakistan respectively. Have 30 GB of footage from the world cup captured in my handi cam. I was staying in the same hotel as the players but was not keen to meet any one having already met loads of cricketers before. Gavaskar took the same flight as me but I didn't disturb him at the luggage counter having already met him 3-4 years back in Calcutta. Durban and Jo'burg were awesome. The atmoshphere was electric with music, cricket and the dancing girls! Feels like yesterday.

Last edited: