• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, the usual, avatar challenges specifically relating to the T20 WC.

I'll put my avatar on the line on England reaching the semis. I'm nothing if I'm not optimistic ;)

Steulen

International Regular
I won't take yours, but I'll put up a challenge of my own.

The Netherlands will play against England and Pakistan, and my bet is that they will win or nearly win at least one of those two matches. Specifically, I'll change my avatar to that of the taker's choice if the Dutch fail to do at least one of the following in at least one of the two matches:

- win
- tie (after 20, so if they then get thrashed in the super over I still win the bet)
- lose because the opposition reached the target in the 20th over (or equivalent final over in case of shortened match)
- lose by 1 or 2 wickets
- lose by 5 or less runs (straight score or D/L)

A rain draw is not a cop out for me, I will lose the bet if they get soundly beaten once and get a rain draw in the other.

Any takers?

Dydl

International Debutant
Reckon it's about time I changed my avatar. Willing to change it to whatever anyone chooses if Australia don't make the semis in either the men's or women's comp.

biased indian

International Coach
I won't take yours, but I'll put up a challenge of my own.

The Netherlands will play against England and Pakistan, and my bet is that they will win or nearly win at least one of those two matches. Specifically, I'll change my avatar to that of the taker's choice if the Dutch fail to do at least one of the following in at least one of the two matches:

- win
- tie (after 20, so if they then get thrashed in the super over I still win the bet)
- lose because the opposition reached the target in the 20th over (or equivalent final over in case of shortened match)
- lose by 1 or 2 wickets
- lose by 5 or less runs (straight score or D/L)

A rain draw is not a cop out for me, I will lose the bet if they get soundly beaten once and get a rain draw in the other.

Any takers?
will take it !!!!

inbox24

International Debutant

Australia won't make it to the final (that is, grand final).

Any takers? 2 weeks?

martin88

Banned
Is this for all your accounts? Otherwise it'd be unfair with your inevitable banning.
Why do you suggest that :

1. I have multiple accounts?
2. I will inevitably be banned

when I have not so far transgressed any rules of the forum, nor I have engaged in any trolling, slandering, discussion of illegal activities or deliberately abusing other members etc.

You are welcome to quote any posts which I have made which you think have done that. Once and for all, I wish to put an end to this baseless allegation.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Why do you suggest that :

1. I have multiple accounts?
2. I will inevitably be banned

when I have not so far transgressed any rules of the forum, nor I have engaged in any trolling, slandering, discussion of illegal activities or deliberately abusing other members etc.

You are welcome to quote any posts which I have made which you think have done that. Once and for all, I wish to put an end to this baseless allegation.

Because you follow most of Precamb's language patterns with similar ideas.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll accept the bet with martin88 but if he is Precamb I'll reissue the challenge