• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best World Cup Themed Advert

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Well its nearly Quarter Final time so there has been a lot of footy played and a lot of ads shown.

Which is the best one?

My vote goes to Pringles for the bravery of having the Legend Stevie G speak and then making things less inteligable by allowing Roberto Carlos to have a go at English.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Easily the Carlsberg ad. Rumour has it that the team the legends play against (The Dog and Duck) were told they would be featuring in an advert, but had no idea who they would be playing until Charlton etc run out of the dressing room.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the History ads that are on in Aus, they are all pretty funny, just a shame we cant keep defying the old *******...

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I prefered the first one where Bresciano knocked him off the back of the stands.
Argh, my foot!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Jungle Jumbo said:
Easily the Carlsberg ad. Rumour has it that the team the legends play against (The Dog and Duck) were told they would be featuring in an advert, but had no idea who they would be playing until Charlton etc run out of the dressing room.
Yes, I heard that too. To them, you can add J. Charlton not knowig that he would get booked (although the ref was primed) and Robson not knowing that Pearce's phone would go off.

Actually, I quite like the Budweiser ad's - or some of them anyway. I particularly enjoyed one of the "presenters" mumbling 4-5-1, 3-2-4-1 etc, his colleague asking if he was talking about formations and being told "Sudoku".