• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World XI's - Europe & Rest of the World

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
He was my captain until very, very recently.....
Does the fact that he headbutted someone actually detract from his performance in the rest of the tournament, though? Ronaldo behaved pretty disgracefully in 2002, but he was still the best striker in the tournament, and I think Zidane was probably the best player this year, or at least he was close enough to it to make the European side.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Does the fact that he headbutted someone actually detract from his performance in the rest of the tournament, though? Ronaldo behaved pretty disgracefully in 2002, but he was still the best striker in the tournament, and I think Zidane was probably the best player this year, or at least he was close enough to it to make the European side.
Rivaldo?