• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 16 and Beyond

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Definite foul, disappointing reaction. Disappointing. Now what we need is Scaly's opinion :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great Birtannia said:
Germany 0 - Argentina 2
Italy 1 - Ukraine 0
England 1 - Portugal 0
Brazil 2 - France 1
You think this German team will get shut out? That's very bold of you, considering that all Germany has is attacking options.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Mick Harford :thumbup:
There's been some hard 'uns over the years, but Mick is #1 for me. Wish I could find that clip, can't remember who was playing, but the oppo scored and started celebrating by doing the dying fly right in front of him, he just carried on walking and trampled all over them :laugh:

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Some good stuff from Ballack and Requelme, pulling the strings. Good to see Tevez starting he's deserved it. Otherwise both a bit wary really, Argies having the best of possesion.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Typical German gamesmanship getting Sorin booked there - absolutely ridiculous dive.

One nil to the long haired ponies against the cheating krauts.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Such a bloody boring match. Want it to go to penalties, but not sure if I can bare another 40 minutes between now and then.