• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 16 and Beyond

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Pedro Delgado said:
16 years ago a cornucopia led by Mark Wright told Robby Bobson that the best way forward is for "me to play libero", it almost worked and but for the peno's we'd have won it IMO.
Are you going to tell that story every day until the tournament's over?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
aussie said:
damn you Lippi why leave out Totti...
How's about the fact that in the past Totti has been a totally worthless show-pony who contributes very little to a team other than prima-donnaship and the ability to create a climate of discord, and the manager thinks that leaving him on the bench might be the motivation for him to pull his finger out for once if he ever does manage to get back on the pitch again in an Italian shirt?

Just a guess.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
steds said:
:laugh:

I was half expecting "Yes. 16 years ago a cornucopia led by Mark Wright..."
:)

It's a good story and I take great delight in rubbishing Robson the Idiot as much as possible. I'll leave it now till Euro '08, sozza.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
How's about the fact that in the past Totti has been a totally worthless show-pony who contributes very little to a team other than prima-donnaship and the ability to create a climate of discord, and the manager thinks that leaving him on the bench might be the motivation for him to pull his finger out for once if he ever does manage to get back on the pitch again in an Italian shirt?

Just a guess.
maybe, but i'm a Totti fan like seeing him on the pitch regardles..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pedro Delgado said:
:)

It's a good story and I take great delight in rubbishing Robson the Idiot as much as possible. I'll leave it now till Euro '08, sozza.
Booooo

You should tell it at least once a month