• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ok! I admit it - I'm hooked on the World Cup...

Buddhmaster

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
I have to say I'm probably the only person in the history of Australia to enjoy both League and AFL.

The players aren't soft, most of you guys are for being so petty about codes. Grow up.
I like both, AFL more due to the state I live in.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
I think I'll have a look at this AFL thing next time Sky show some, looks interesting from the clips I've seen. Do they have some decent fights?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Coincidentally, I went to the Storm - Bulldogs game tonight. It was kind of boring, and I'd take an Essendon - Fremantle game over it any day, but I'll attribute that to the fact I had no idea what was going on. What's boring is how repetitive it is... comparable to Shane Watson bowling

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Pedro Delgado said:
I think I'll have a look at this AFL thing next time Sky show some, looks interesting from the clips I've seen. Do they have some decent fights?
Nah, can't really do anything besides jumper punch anymore.

Pedro Delgado said:
Extreme poverty, usually drunk?
:yes:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pedro Delgado said:
If you consider open-hand slapping and jersey grabbing fighting, then yes.