• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I would just like to announce

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That I love the World Cup. It is great.

That is all, thankyou, you've been a lovely audience. :wub:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's all right, isn't it? Might just catch on this "football" lark.

Personally I'm already thinking "Oh no, everyone's played once, it'll be over soon!" :( Look forward to it for so long & it's over before you know it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm dreading the point when the quarters finish, because then you have days with no matches for the first time and it's horrible :wacko:

Last night I was talking about the England-Pakistan Test with one of the lads I'm going with and I was really looking forwards to it. But it dawned on me that I can't look forwards to it, because the World Cup will be over!

The good thing is, Tranmere's pre-season friendlies start when the World Cup finishes. World Cup years are great because you get 12 months of football, although I suspect they have a higher divorce and break-up rate than other years.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
It's all right, isn't it? Might just catch on this "football" lark.
Pfft. The ball's too round and they need a limit on the number of tackles.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
steds said:
Pfft. The ball's too round and they need a limit on the number of tackles.
If you are considering applying some sort of limit regarding the use of the tackle, perhaps you should have told Sven before Rebecca and Ulrika-ka-ka

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pedro Delgado said:
Loos? She's shagged everyone.
That's the one.

Couldn't remember if Sven had given it one. To tell the truth, at my age, I couldn't remember if I'd given it one.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
luckyeddie said:
That's the one.

Couldn't remember if Sven had given it one. To tell the truth, at my age, I couldn't remember if I'd given it one.
Now that, that's hilarious that is

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Craig said:
Doesn't she bat for both teams? :laugh: :naughty:

Fariah Alam is Eriksson's other conquest.
Yes, yes she does, "everyone in the world is a potential lover" and she looks good topless